John Lennon once said “Life happens when you are making other plans”. That’s sort of the way my life is. Again, I’m a day late and a dollar short. Well, actually I’m much more than a dollar short. Anyway….. here’s my selection of wonders for you for this week. Hope you enjoy!
RECYCLING OLD SHEETS, CLOTHES, WHATEVER
This is a great idea to re-use those things you would have thrown out.
SIMPLE SIX-POCKET BAG
None of us ever has enough bags!
GATHERED CLUTCH TUTORIAL
Easy, peasy and sew cute!
WILD WEST GIRLS
This is the perfect quilt for a little cowgirl in your life.
WHO IS YOUR FAIRY QUILT GODMOTHER?
This is SEW darn cute! I may just have to sew ‘er up!
FLOWERING SNOWBALL TUTORIAL
This is a super looking block and would make a great scrappy quilt.
Monday, June 27, 2011
Sun Glasses Day
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Paul Bunyan Day
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Waffle Iron Day
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Friday, July 1, 2011
Creative Ice Cream Flavors Day
International Joke Day
Saturday, July 2, 2011
I Forgot Day
(That could be Every day for me!)
World UFO Day
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Build A Scarecrow Day
Compliment Your Mirror Day
(Mirror, Mirror on the Wall –
You are the Fairest of them All!)
Stay out of the Sun Day
WHAT’S FOR DINNER
PMS COOKIES (I LOVE THE NAME!)
This is a little bit chocolate, a little bit salt, a little bit peanut butter and then there’s the fluff – everything you need to combat PMS!
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 68 cookies
1 box (1 lb.) Ritz crackers
1 jar peanut butter
1 jar marshmallow cream
1 box (2.5 lb. tray) chocolate bark
1 box white chocolate bark, optional
1. Spread about 1 teaspoon peanut butter, then about 1 teaspoon marshmallow cream onto each Ritz cracker. (You could substitute jam for the marshmallow cream.)
2. Sandwich together.
3. Melt chocolate bark (Ghirardelli was stated to be the favorite) in microwave or double boiler.
4. Dip sandwiched cookies into chocolate, covering both sides.
5. Place cookies on waxed paper and allow to harden. (The cookies will harden faster if you put the paper on a cookie sheet and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.) You could dribble melted white chocolate across the tops just to pretty them up.
6. Store in airtight container – Enjoy!